BEFORE SIGNING UP, READ THE PRE-REQUISITES BELOW
BRING 2 PIECES OF YOUR OWN COPY TO READ AND A FLASH DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR READS.
Get behind the mic and voice copy you are interested in. You will receive instant feedback from your peers in the workout group and be able to apply their direction to your reads. This is a safe, constructive space to work on your craft and improve your voice-over skills. Space is limited to 9 people to ensure everyone gets to the mic at least twice during the group.
The group will be at its best if you are ready to deliver, having practiced beforehand and spent some time either in classes, the VO Lab or are working in voice-over.
1) You should actively be booking time in the DLF VOL practicing with copy or working on copy outside the DLF VOL.
2) VO Lab eligible (completed usage application and orientations).
3) Bring 2 pieces of copy you would like to work out with.
4) Bring a working flash drive.
5) Walk ups are not guaranteed admittance. Before doing so, please call the DLF VO Lab Administrator.
++READ THE FOLLOWING ++
Please note the difference between an "RSVP" and "WAITLIST"...
RSVP: You are registered to attend the event and a seat will be saved for you.
WAITLIST: You are not registered as an attendee of the event. If there is a cancellation by a seated individual, we will select a replacement from the waitlist and notify the replacement by phone or email
Please be sure to verify your status by carefully reading the email you receive after event sign up.