|Title:||SF2: SHORT FILM SHOWCASE|
Screening - includes Q+A with the filmmakers.
|Date:||Wednesday, January 30, 2013|
Engelman Recital Hall Theater
Baruch College Performing Arts Center
55 Lexington Ave. - entrance on E. 25th St bet. Lexington & 3rd Ave.
|Status:||Events list and Seats are full|
FILMS SCHEDULED TO BE SCREENED:
1. HONK IF YOU MISS RANDY TODD – Dir: Joshua J. Smith 10:08 mins
On the verge of losing the girl he loves, a brave young man invites his girlfriend to his uncle's bizarre funeral but when his Aunt insists he perform an impromptu tribute on stage he realizes that this gesture could end the bitter family feud brewing and finally win his girl's heart.
2. SPACE CADET – Dir: Paul Ricco 14:41 mins
A preoccupied teen is given a nut-punch when his parents suggest he see a shrink, but his self-confidence is restored thanks to his quick thinking, a burglar, and a very large pot plant.
3. LOVE AND SHOES – Dir: Virna Mejia-Acosta 6:42 mins
Some things you can't live without: love and shoes.
4. DOODLE – Dir: Charles Frank 9:59 mins
A young artist struggles with her mother's traditional Asian-American academic expectations.
5. CLIFF – Dir: Paul Emerson 10:54 mins
He's a sexual savior. Hero to the women that society forgot. But when Cliff unexpectedly meets the girl of his dreams, he may be the one that needs to be saved.
6. SEAGLASS – Dir: Keith Harrison 10 mins
A man finds himself lost in a desert devoid of physical and emotional sustenance.
7. TEE'D OFF– Dir: Chris Federico 10:11 mins
How do you survive your surviva